POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Megapov: high powers, isosurfaces, additive functions (7kbbu) : Re: Megapov: high powers, isosurfaces, additive functions (7kbbu) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Megapov: high powers, isosurfaces, additive functions (7kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Jan 2001 09:36:31
Message: <3A5F1516.1F4DBC02@my-dejanews.com>
Thanks, but neither of your suggestions would fix the problem, and don't
explain why x and z axes respond so differently.

As the problem also appears in the wrinkles pattern,  I assume I've
discovered a bug in noise3d.

Thanks much for the discussion.  My electic project is a fractal zoom on
something that looks like an island w/ 3d relief . . .